Where learning comes alive
Our work with our youngest members of the school in KRB's Early Learning Centre is inspired by the educators from Reggio Emilia.
We believe that children learn best through hands-on exploration. They have strong ideas and theories about their world and seek to acquire new skills and knowledge through meaningful social relationships.
We nurture your child's discovery and learning by supporting their individual interests.
Learning through investigation
Working in small groups, KRB encourages your child to engage deeply in ideas that interest and excite them.
Teachers and children research and build knowledge together. Investigations may start from a chance event, a simple idea, a posed problem or an experience initiated by a teacher.
Planning and procedures
Our planning and procedures grow from:
- Listening closely to our children
- Observing behaviours and social interactions
- Posing questions and ideas
- Recognising opportunities for discovery and learning
* The School reserves the right to update and change the School Admissions Policy
For more information, please contact our Admissions Team.