Aquatics

We offer a comprehensive community swimming program at our state-of-the-art, on-campus indoor swimming pool. 

All students, no matter their swimming level, can develop the essential skills of swimming and water safety. We also cater to elite swimmers with an all-encompassing elite training program.

KRB Swimming Quicklinks

For students currently enrolled in KRB swimming, below you will find quick links to navigate the KRB swimming portal. To make a payment, book for future terms or apply class changes, you will need to login to your account. 

Baby ‘n’ Me

Suitable for babies aged from 6 months to 3 years old, Baby ‘n’ Me classes teach children water confidence, sensory development and basic water movement. As a parent you will join your child in the water for classes and will learn different holding and cueing techniques to support your child’s development.

Learn To Swim

Lessons for preschool and primary aged children learning the fundamentals of swimming. Children progress from basic water movement to developing competitive swimming techniques in all four strokes.

Squads

Our competitive structure consists of five levels. The levels are designed to advance your child from Mini Squad right through to National Age. Swimmers are encouraged to compete regularly to assist in the development of competitive technique and skills. Minimum training session and official time requirements apply to students enrolled in squads.

Holiday Programs

The Holiday Program is designed to fast track your child’s learning and ability. Over the course of five lessons in a single week your child’s skills are reinforced and challenged. There is also an option to attend the program for multiple weeks. This program is particularly effective for children who are close to progressing to a new swimming level. If your child is new to KRB swimming, they will need to be assessed prior to booking.

Adults

Whether you are training for triathlons or looking for some stroke correction, the Adult Squads are a great way to improve your technique and stay active. KRB swimming is open to all members of the KRB community and the public.