Maturity. Independence. Cultural awareness.
To further our commitment to building personal growth
in an atmosphere of wise freedom and to advance
the global Sacred Heart mission, KRB participates in
an international exchange program for students in Years 7–11.
KRB is one of a network of schools in more than 44
countries founded by the Society of the Sacred Heart
In order to facilitate a shared vision of Saint Madeleine
Sophie Barat, interested students may partake in various
exchange programs. Exchanges present an ideal
opportunity for our students to increase their knowledge
and understanding of the common goals, and assist in building
community, among Sacred Heart schools worldwide.
They also enable our students to grow in confidence
How students benefit
We believe this program has the potential to change students’ lives. Students step out of their comfort zone and become more mature, independent and culturally aware.
The program also enables students to:
- feel strongly connected to the Sacred Heart network
- develop skills to enhance their future potential
- make lifelong friendships with students from other cultures
- contribute to international learning networks
- embed diversity and cultural intelligence into our school culture.
For more information about our Student Exchange Program, please email Murray Kerstens: firstname.lastname@example.org