Kincoppal Rose Bay Culture Statement
Here at KRB, we subscribe to the notion that an organisation should specifically articulate what it wants its staff culture to be, rather than letting that culture develop without a clear direction or purpose. So, in 2022, we have launched our very own ‘Culture Statement‘ which we, as employees, will use to guide our actions, priorities, decisions, and relationships as we go about serving the School community:
Working at KRB means:
- Listening to the voice of the whole community, and using the voice that is given to us;
- Respecting the individual, embracing the human, and creating the space to look within;
- Letting each other do their very best, through being the best that we can be;
- Celebrating our past, discerning our present, and joyfully anticipating our future.
Kincoppal-Rose Bay is an equal opportunity employer: this means that no matter what your personal background, if you have the right skills and experience combined with a genuine passion for educating young minds, you are welcome to apply for a role at our school.
The benefits of working at our School
KRB arguably offers one of the most beautiful workplaces in Australia. With stunning views overlooking Sydney Harbour and buildings that blend 19th Century architecture with ultra modern facilities, we provide a teaching and working environment like no other.
Working with us comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Discounted school fees, where applicable
- 17.5% Leave Loading
- Complimentary staff shuttle bus from and to Edgecliff Station before and after school
- $5 daily lunches with various menu items and multiple hot and cold options
- Complimentary membership to one of our Swim School adult squads, including technique improvement and personalised training program
- Complimentary use of our Fitness Centre/Gym
- Subsidised Group Personal Training or other seasonal Fitness programs
- Open invite to an array of regular and adhoc activities coordinated by our Social Committee
- Opportunities to attend education and training sessions on key topics such as Mental Health Awareness
- Access to external specialist providers including salary sacrificing, discounted health insurance, industry super fund experts
- Employee Assistance Program available to staff and their families for professional and personal counselling as well as financial and wellness advice
- Director of Studies
- Head of Visual Arts
- Head of HSIE
- Assistant Head of HSIE/Teacher
- Diverse Learning Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Religious Education Teacher
- Early Childhood Co-Educator
Unless otherwise stipulated, all applications must be received via the SEEK online platform, following the instructions contained within the advertisement.
To find out more about a particular role, please contact Rita Nakhle, Head of People and Culture, on 02 9388 6120 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE ALL EMPLOYEES OF KINCOPPAL-ROSE BAY SCHOOL MUST BE DOUBLE-VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19.
If you would like to express your interest in:
- casual Relief Teaching ELC-12
- general employment opportunities (teaching, support, administration, and co-curricular)
please send your updated CV and a covering note (indicating your employment preferences and availability) to Rita Nakhle, Head of People and Culture, at email@example.com.
PLEASE ALL EMPLOYEES OF KINCOPPAL-ROSE BAY SCHOOL MUST BE DOUBLE-VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19.
Your privacy is important to KRB. We treat all applications for employment as confidential. We do not discuss your application with other parties other than to determine your suitability for employment at our school.
Any personal information you provide – including (but not limited to) your CV and contact details – may be retained on file and will form part of your employee record if you are successfully appointed. In submitting an application, you are consenting to KRB collecting and using such information for the purpose of assessing your candidacy.
In accordance with Child Protection legislation, anyone employed by our school is required to obtain a ‘Working with Children Check’ clearance prior to commencement. The safety and wellbeing of our students is our priority.
Please see https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check for further information.