We are delighted to announce that The Sacre Coeur Association of NSW Bursary will be offered for the first time in 2024.
The criteria for applications are listed below:
- The Bursary will be offered to a new student entering Year 9 2024 for four years.
- The Bursary will be awarded to a relation of an alumna from Kincoppal Rose Bay School or another Sacred Heart School.
- The Bursary can awarded to a boarder or day student for tuition only.
- The Bursary covers 50% tuition and the costs of the laptop program.
- The family of the student will be required to complete both an Application for Enrolment and a Bursary Application Form.
Evidence of financial need must be shown in the Bursary application The recipient must demonstrate congruence of values with a Sacred Heart education.
The student is expected to be actively involved in representing the Sacre Coeur Alumnae.
Please visit the KRB website to review the criteria and application forms.